Nice Little Hotel But Not What I Would Call A Boutique And What's With The Resort Fee That Nobody Mentions Til You Get The Email Invoice??? Unpleasant Surprise At The End Of An Otherwise Very Nice Stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- The Inn At Steamboat Hotel
- Hotel At Steamboat
- At Steamboat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Steamboat is ideally located just four blocks from the base of Steamboat Ski Area in a quiet setting with unobstructed views of our beautiful South Valley. The Inn at Steamboat is a premiere destination for comfortable accommodations, personalized service and unlimited adventures right outside our front door. Like many European boutique hotels, we offer a complimentary breakfast for our guests. Enjoy The Inn's main living room where guests relax by the fire, drink hot hot cocoa and share stories of the days' adventures. While the gondola is only four blocks away, we offer a dedicated seasonal shuttle service to and from the ski area. Upon entering the Inn at Steamboat, you will note the charming interior that reflects our mountain lodge warmth. Each of our beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites come equipped with pillow-top beds, 310 thread count bed linens, flat-screen tvs with DVD players, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers and eco-friendly bio-degrable amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Inn at Steamboat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.