Went to Steamboat Springs for extended stay and loved our experience! Condo was a one bedroom, very well furnished with all kitchen wants! Well maintained, close to gondola, close to bus stop, staff were all wonderful and very helpful and really made our stay extra special! Already planning for next year!
- Also Known As:
- Ski Inn Condominiums Hotel
- Ski Inn Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ski Inn is peacefully located on the mountain away from the hustle bustle of the base area and offers groomed trail access to the ski slopes. This location allows guests to enjoy the cozy ambiance that Steamboat is known for and convenient access to the slopes, all at an affordable price. With 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom plus loft units, Ski Inn is sure to fit every budget and need. Each condominium offers free WIFI access, a welcoming gas fireplace, comfortable furnishings and a fully equipped kitchen to make you feel right at home. The property boasts two outdoor hot tubs on a sundeck with a view, two indoor hot tubs, sauna, common area laundry and on-site check-in. Plus our winter shuttle service will whisk you away to downtown or the grocery store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Ski Inn Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.