We went for a long weekend to watch my daughter play softball. We stayed in a loft with living area which faced west and was very nice, well stocked with pillows, dishes, towels, etc. but due to the west facing windows the room was very hot. The property has several fans, but it was still extremely difficult to sleep at... More
- Also Known As:
- The West Condominiums Hotel
- The West Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West is one of Steamboat's favorite lodges no matter what season your visiting Steamboat Springs. It's not ski in/ ski out but it does have one of the shortest walks to the base of the ski area and gondola entrance. Sitting on a knoll, the 360 degree views are worth the stay. Free parking and Wi-Fi are a few of the great amenities and the complimentary winter shuttle service is the best in the boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The West Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.