Still has an 80s feel but updated for the most part. Nice and clean with newer furniture. Appliances were newer and worked great. The TV was out for 2 days. I'm not sure if it was just the West or the cable company? Staff is excellent and very knowledgeable if you have any questions. Short walk down the hill to... More
- Also Known As:
- The West Condominiums Hotel
- The West Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West is one of Steamboat's favorite properties no matter what season your visiting Steamboat Springs. It's not ski in/ ski out but it does have one of the shortest walks to the base of the ski area and gondola entrance. Sitting on a knoll, the 360 degree views are worth the stay. Free parking and Wi-Fi are a few of the great amenities and the complimentary winter shuttle service is the best in the boat. Enjoy two outdoor hot tubs and a heated pool with a view, on-site check-in, common area laundry facility and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The West Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.