This was our first stay at the Antlers resort in Steamboat. We had a large group, 6 adults and 7 children between the ages of 7 and 10. We had a five bedroom/4 bath condo, with one of the rooms being a bunk room that could sleep 4. The place was very nice, although the furnishings were slightly worn (ok... More
- Also Known As:
- Antlers At Christie Base Hotel
- Antlers At Christie Base Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Antlers at Christie Base is among the finest in Steamboat lodging. This luxury ski-in/ski-out condominium property is located adjacent to the slopes in Ski Time Square. You can’t go wrong with The Antlers—consisting of spacious 3-5 bedroom multi-level condos, with gas fireplaces, private patios, covered decks, and an in unit washer and dryers. The Antlers offers the exceptional quality found in fine custom homes, exquisite accommodations and the highest level of guest services available in Steamboat Springs.With a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival, ski valet service and heated boot lockers, on-call shuttle service and experienced and friendly staff, you will feel like royalty. Amenities at the Antlers also include on-site front desk, a slope-side heated outdoor pool and hot tub, BBQ Grill, steam room, complimentary WIFI and easy access to the slopes! During the summer enjoy easy access to hiking and biking on the mountain ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Antlers at Christie Base reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.