My husband and I and our two kids (one 16 months one 7) stayed in the storm meadows building A room 318. Overall I was extremely disappointed and definitely won't be staying at storm meadows again. Sucks for them bc this was our first time to Steamboat and we plan on making it a yearly trip bc we loved the... More
- Also Known As:
- Storm Meadows Club Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Storm Meadows Club Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With their prime upslope location, the Storm Meadows Club Condominiums maintain a quieter, more secluded atmosphere just a little bit away from the hustle and bustle of the ski area base. This quiet setting offers access trails to the nearby slopes. Enjoy stunning mountain or valley views from one of our studio, one, OR two-bedroom units. The Club has a complete spa facility with heated outdoor pool, sauna, weight room, and exercise equipment. Scheduled shuttles to the gondola and downtown add to your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Storm Meadows Club Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.