The condo we rented (302) seems to have been recently renovated. It had enough room for the 3 of us and was tastefully appointed. The other residents were very friendly and the parking lot was plowed regularly. No complaints other than the views were meh but then again, unless you are slopeside, most will be that way. We would stay... More
- Also Known As:
- Ski Trail Condominiums Hotel
- Ski Trail Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Ski Trail Condominiums and the slopes of the Steamboat Ski Area are right at your doorstep. All trails end at Ski Trail! The magnificent slopes of the Steamboat Ski Resort Area are right there at your doorstep via an access trail from the parking area. At days end, ski right down to a large outdoor hot tub to soothe your body. Year after year, skiers keep flocking to Ski Trail, hands down the best ski lodging value at the Steamboat Ski mountain! Ski Trail Condominiums are one of the very few economy ski-in/ski-out at the Steamboat Ski Area. One bedroom/one bath, Two bedroom/two bath and Three Bedroom/two bath units. Recently renovated in 2005. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ski Trail Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.