After walking through the doors of this hotel, I knew i had a great stay ahead. The staff was very helpful, the room was a surprise, and the amenities were a treat. Highlights: Did i mention the staff? Comfy lobby, bar, and breakfast room Decent little cardio gym, with a few free weights (dumbbells) Nice pool (which is needed in... More
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel Pueblo
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel in style at SpringHill Suites by Marriott® in Pueblo Downtown, the all-suite hotel that seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused – all at an affordable price. Spacious suites and vibrant lobbies offer flexible spaces perfect for working, meeting or relaxing in Pueblo. Take the stress out of travel with free Wi-Fi, relaxing pools and fitness centers. Our Market is open 24/7 for snacks and necessities. Enjoy our complimentary new breakfast with fresh choices for a customized start to your day– like eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal complete with a toppings bar for a variety of options. Discover SpringHill Suites on your next visit to Pueblo and leave relaxed and refreshed. Conveniently located off I-25 exit 98B. 2 blocks from Pueblo Riverwalk and Historic District. 1 block from Pueblo Convention Center. Close to Pueblo Zoo, Ice Arena, and Colorado State Fair Grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.