This was our second stay at this hotel chain. The reason that we chose this one in Pueblo is because we were so impressed with the one in Alamogordo. The service was amazing and the room was very spacious, clean and modern. Free wifi and breakfast was nice. The price is really reasonable for the quality of the room and... More
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel Pueblo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel in style at SpringHill Suites by Marriott® in Pueblo Downtown, the all-suite hotel that seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused – all at an affordable price. Spacious suites and vibrant lobbies offer flexible spaces perfect for working, meeting or relaxing in Pueblo. Take the stress out of travel with free Wi-Fi, relaxing pools and fitness centers. Our Market is open 24/7 for snacks and necessities. Enjoy our complimentary new breakfast with fresh choices for a customized start to your day– like eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal complete with a toppings bar for a variety of options. Discover SpringHill Suites on your next visit to Pueblo and leave relaxed and refreshed. Conveniently located off I-25 exit 98B. 2 blocks from Pueblo Riverwalk and Historic District. 1 block from Pueblo Convention Center. Close to Pueblo Zoo, Ice Arena, and Colorado State Fair Grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.