Stayed two nights beginning Jan. 2nd. Accommodations basic and comfortable. The large hot springs outdoor pool is great with an option to use about a 8 person outdoor hot tub and then separate men's and women's much hotter soaking pool indoors. The indoor structure is a bit tired, but consider all the minerals in the water.
- Also Known As:
- Healing Waters Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Healing Waters Resort And Spa
- Healing Waters Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small-town charm & hospitality! Budget-friendly accommodations: Motel rooms, suites, mini-suites, deluxe park-model cabins and seasonal RV spaces. Amenities include: hot springs swimming pool, outdoor soaking tub & indoor hot baths (100% mineral water!). On-site, licensed massage therapists. Located in the heart of downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, right across from the San Juan River and at the base of the Reservoir Hill Recreation Area. Healing Waters Resort & Spa - Always a Warm Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Healing Waters Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.