We have stayed in Glenwood Springs before at the Spa hotel. The Glenwood Springs Hotel was cheaper for two nights than for one night there and we LOVED it. We normally cruise in the winter but because of all the uncertainty in our world we decided to stay closer to home this year. The room was clean, spacious and had... More
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.