This Inn was nice but a bit quirky, most notably for the absentee innkeepers. We arrived to check in at about 5:30 on a Friday evening, only to find a note saying, "Please find your own room" and a couple of keys at the front desk. Most of the stay was fine -- they have a wine and cheese cocktail... More
- Also Known As:
- Galena Street Mountain Hotel
- Galena Street Mountain Hotel Frisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Frisco Inn on Galena is Frisco’s exclusive boutique hotel with all of the amenities to make your stay more comfortable, enjoyable and relaxing. The Inn offers 15 beautifully furnished guest rooms equipped with 32" TV, HDTV and complimentary Wi-Fi.You will feel at ease in the simple yet sophisticated decor and furnishings of the Frisco Inn on Galena. Gather with other guests in the cozy living room with a fire burning, or enjoy the magnificent view from our sun deck. Walk to the many fine restaurants and shops on Frisco's Main Street right out our backdoor! Centrally located to 5 major ski resorts and just over an hour from Denver International Airport, we have everything to offer for your Rocky Mountain getaway. Let us show you our exceptional hospitality and service; our Inn is the perfect setting to relax, reconnect, recreate, and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Frisco Inn on Galena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.