We are so very impressed with Highland Haven Creekside Inn. Our experiences have been superb. The setting is just amazingly beautiful and each cabin is filled with unique character and charm. One of my favorite places to spend the night in the US. Makes you want to stay in Evergreen forever.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Haven Creekside Hotel
- Highland Haven Creekside Hotel Evergreen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the creek and among the trees, sweet dreams await you at the award-winning Highland Haven Creekside Inn of Evergreen. With 18 rooms including our brand new Tree House we have guestrooms, suites and cottages, each guest can find what they are looking for. Only 30 minutes west of Denver and a short stroll from the intriguing town offerings; galleries, winery, live music, boutiques, and coffee shops and just a 3 minute drive to the Evergreen Lake. Select from luxury suites, cottages, junior suites and guest rooms. Premium rooms offer features that include Jacuzzi tubs, private hot tubs, gas fireplaces, flat screen TVs, king beds, fluffy bath robes-all with remarkable views in a classic, "Colorado Chic" style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Highland Haven Creekside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.