Pros: 1. Very quiet. 2. Softest bedding 3. Very clean 4. Great place to stay, If you are only in the room to sleep. Cons: 1. Pot luck on the front desk staff. Some were very helpful, other was useless. 2. Room layout sub par. I.E. Television positioned Below the bed mattress. Also, covered the mirror. Light switch in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn And Suites At Riverwalk Hotel Edwards
- Inn And Suites At Riverwalk Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Riverwalk is perfectly located in the center of the Vail Valley, just a few miles from both Vail and Beaver Creek. Our position in Edwards’ premier pedestrian village of Riverwalk puts us within steps of some of the Valley’s best restaurants, bars, and a wide variety of specialty shops. Our community includes luxurious salons & spas, a four-screen movie theatre, an artisan village market, banks, and a yoga studio - all just steps from our front door. In addition to these amenities, fabulous seasonal activities such as world class skiing, snow shoeing, snow mobiling, hiking, biking, fly fishing, river rafting, kayaking, hot air ballooning, horse riding and spectacular mountain golf are all just minutes away! The Inn & Suites at Riverwalk is situated on the banks of the Eagle River. We offer charming high-mountain ambiance and quality service at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal , Agoda and Venere so you can book your Inn and Suites at Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.