Standard Marriott rooms in regards to comfort and styling. Staff lack ability to add a genuine personal feel to their service but I guess this comes with the size of the property. It's rather expensive and they charge you for everything. Wifi is $15, water is $5 in the room...
- Also Known As:
- Denver Marriott City Hotel
- Denver Marriott City Hotel Denver
- Marriott Denver
- Denver Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our AAA 4-Diamond downtown Denver hotel, committed to providing the best in hospitality and service. Towering above the Mile High City, the Denver Marriott City Center offers guests a unique downtown location, featuring panoramic views of Colorado's Rocky Mountains and the gorgeous Denver skyline, plus convenience to the city's most vibrant business, shopping and entertainment districts, including LoDo, Larimer Square and the 16th Street Mall, as well as top attractions including Elitch Gardens, Coors Field, Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center, and the Colorado Convention Center. With 24 conference rooms and 27,000 sq ft of meeting space, our downtown Denver hotel offers an ideal setting for any business or social event. For business travelers, we offer high-speed Internet access in all our Denver hotel rooms and an array of convenient business-friendly amenities. When you travel to Denver, stay at the Denver Marriott City Center hotel and tap into the energy of downtown Denver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Denver Marriott City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.