Spent one night during a business trip. Beautiful building, good location, parking. Interior is unusual, a little odd, old but overall sympathetic. Would recommend, kept their postcard by my desk, resulting in many questions, all surprised to learn it is a boutique hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Denver Downtown Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Towneplace Suites Denver
- Denver Towneplace Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated extended stay hotel in downtown Denver is the perfect choice for corporate housing, temporary relocations and long stays. Our guests enjoy complimentary breakfast, internet and parking. We are conveniently located just minutes from the Denver Convention Center, the Pepsi Center, Coors Field, the Denver Art Museum, Cherry Creek and many other popular Denver attractions. The hotel is conveniently close to Denver Health and National Jewish Hospitals and other Denver businesses. Our 122 comfortable suites offer plenty of room for the whole family in apartment-style suites. Suite amenities include fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and well-lit work spaces, so you will always feel like you're right at home. Our hotel is within walking distance of a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities. Housed in the stately and historic A.B. Hirschfeld Press Building, we offer comfortable suites at an affordable price, making us one of the best Denver extended stay hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your TownePlace Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.