Fortunately, I checked their web site, and didn't find the confirmation. Called, and ended up speaking with the manager, who found the reservation, acknowledged the rate I was given, $159 for one night with 28 days parking, but refused to honor it! Her only offer was to cancel without apology, which of course I did. Judge for yourself...
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Denver - Airport Hotel
- Super 8 Denver - Airport Hotel Denver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 87 air-conditioned guestrooms at Red Lion Inn & Suites - Denver Airport include washers/dryers and coffee/tea makers. Rooms have mountain views. Televisions are equipped with digital channels. All accommodations provide desks and multi-line phones with voice mail; free local calls, long distance calls are offered (restrictions may apply). Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Beds have pillow-top mattresses, triple sheeting, down comforters, and down blankets. In-room microwaves and refrigerators are provided. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include irons/ironing boards and windows that open. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include wake-up calls. All guestrooms at Red Lion Inn & Suites Airport are non-smoking. We offer Red Lion's signature Roaring Start Breakfast Buffet served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TravelClick, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.