Hotel staff at check-in were a little aloof but polite. Manager at check-out was significantly friendlier. Rooms are trendy and spacious. Bathroom was immaculate. Driving distance to downtown (avoid freeway by taking Reed Ave eastbound to I Street bridge), but in a quiet neighborhood. East entrance to I-80 if just a stopover.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites West Sacramento
- Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn and Suites West Sacramento is located just across the river from downtown Sacramento providing quick and convenient access to historic landmarks, state government buildings, Sacramento City College, four-star restaurants, great shopping and much more. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary Internet, iron, flat screen TV and complimentary local calling. Additional hotel amenities include pool, fitness center, 24-hour business center, and Suite Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.