I stayed in a 12 person mixed dorm, the rooms are average, but lots of individual bathrooms which is great (though increases wait times!). There were not many plugs in the room which was a bit of a pain, plus being in a room with 12 others didn't equate to the best nights sleep, but what do you expect for... More
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Hotel
- Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banana Bungalow West Hollywood is one of the most popular hostels in the country. We are located in a central location right in the hottest spot of the "Melrose Strip." The Melrose area is a very special part of Los Angeles. It is located on the West side of Hollywood and borders Beverly Hills, you can walk to many of the great experiences that Hollywood has to offer plus you will be centrally located to access all the sights and sounds of LA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Banana Bungalow West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.