My husband and I recently visited the resort for a work event. We made our reservations only expecting a place to stay for a quick trip and ended up having a fantastic mini-vacation. Each room has a porch angled towards their private beach which provides gorgeous views of the sunset. The resort is quiet, clean and comfortable. We had a... More
- Also Known As:
- Mourelatos Lakeshore Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Mourelatos Lakeshore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-owned Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort offers guests the perfect mix of comfort and inspiring views for those looking to book a memorable Tahoe lakefront get-away. Each suite faces the lake and includes a covered patio that overlooks the resort’s private sandy beach. Guests can also enjoy two outdoor spas, beautifully maintained grounds, gardens and a beach front patio ideal for barbequing, star gazing or taking in the spectacular Lake Tahoe views. Best of all, the resort’s lakefront setting provides access to a multitude of water and land-based human-powered recreation (think kayaking, snowshoeing, hiking and more). The owners’ commitment to warmly welcome guests with authentic Greek hospitality keeps customers coming back for more. Centrally located along Tahoe’s North shore, Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort is surrounded by year-round recreational opportunities galore and an abundance of great dining and shopping options. The Mourelatos family invites guests to relax, enjoy and cherish Lake Tahoe with them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.