We chose MacArthur Place for a mother-daughter few days in the wine country. The property is a wonderful, mature, and timeless botanical garden with many beautiful specimen plantings designed for seasonal interest & color. White, 1 & 2 story wooden buildings with authentic detail are well-placed, complimenting the original two-story "manor house" from the 1800's. Almost without exception, the staff... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa