We drove up to Sausalito for a wedding: 2 parents, 1 87-yr-old grandmother, 1 teenage boy. We wanted to be near the church and near downtown, and we wanted someplace that would be really nice but not designed for upscale honeymooners. The Gables Inn was perfect for us in every dimension except one--lovely big rooms, comfortable public areas, pleasant breakfast... More
- Also Known As:
- The Gables Inn Sausalito Hotel Sausalito
- The Gables Inn Sausalito Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge yourself… The Gables Inn Sausalito welcomes you! Perfectly located in a quiet setting amongst a small grove of Buckeye trees on Princess Street, but only a minute walk to the San Francisco Ferry, art galleries, and world-class restaurants in the center of downtown Sausalito. In contrast to the activity in the nearby shops along Bridgeway Street, guests are immersed in tranquility by our peaceful location and setting. Return from your daily activities to relax around the fireplace and socialize at our evening wine and cheese reception, or unwind in your exquisite room submerged in the oversized bathtub with spa jets. The spectacular amenities will inspire and re energize.Our genuine passion for providing a wonderful guest experience is evidenced in the brilliantly personalized service and attention to detail. It is our pleasure to host your next visit to Sausalito. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Gables Inn Sausalito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.