The location of HI Santa Monica was perfect for my intended purpose -- a solid base camp for my American adventures in Santa Monica, and a departure hub for all forms of activities and social events. Tours, pub crawls and excellent access to 3rd Street Promenade -- an amazing shopping pedestrian strip -- nothing negative could be said about the... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI-Santa Monica hostel is set close to cafes, restaurants and movie theatres, and is only just two blocks from the beach. The J Paul Getty Center, with its spectacular art, architecture and views, is nearby. The hostel has been fully renovated with a fresh, new look. There is capacity for 260 guests and facilities include daily movies, internet access, kitchen, laundry and breakfast.Enjoy your stay at the Santa Monica hostel with easy access to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, UCLA, Venice, Malibu and downtown Los Angeles. A tour operator services the hostel, with daily excursions to Disneyland Resort, Universal Studios, and all the area's famed attractions. This location is the largest purpose-built hostel in the USA,just nine miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Come and check out Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International - Los Angeles/Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International - Los Angeles/Santa Monica Hotel Santa Monica
- Hostelling International - Los Angeles/Santa Monica Hotel