We had no choice all the hotels close by were book out. Very noisy, sliding door doesn't lock, dirty unclean room. Bed bugs, manager refused to refund money when we found out the place was disgusting. Will not stay here again a dump. Read reviews as there correct. Stay away!
- Also Known As:
- Lanai Lodge Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Lanai Lodge Santa Cruz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes to the University of California-Santa Cruz and the beach, the Lanai Lodge, a Magnuson Hotels affiliate, is just minutes to various attractions including Natural Bridge, Cowell Redwoods State Park, golfing, museums, shopping, boating, and a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. Guests will enjoy comfortable rooms with a continental breakfast each morning, a seasonal outdoor heated pool and sundeck, ocean view rooms, and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Lanai Lodge Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.