This was our spring break trip with the kids. The plan was to stop at different places down the coast. The first hotel we spent the night was not very nice. By the second night we ended up at the Embassy Suites in Santa Clara. Tony was super nice. It was already late, the kids were tired from all the... More
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 257 spacious rooms and two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.