The 'extras' are not extra here, but included: bikes, parking, breakfast, wine and cheese and many others. It turns this motel from ordinary to very pleasing. No dining room for breakfast however, so there was quite a lot of stepping over children and balancing plates on knees.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Inn By The Sea Hotel
- Lavender Inn By The Sea Hotel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along a sweep of California coastline reminiscent of the Côte d'Azur, guests can relax amid the soothing scent of lavender and soft ocean breezes at the Lavender Inn by the Sea. French-inspired paintings adorn the walls, lavender bouquets grace each room, and sunlight shimmers off the waters of the pool. Lavender Inn by the Sea's plush guest rooms feature pillow-top beds, down duvets, lavender-scented bath amenities, and a welcome bottle of Champagne. Savor a deluxe continental breakfast on the sunny patio, wine and cheese by the fire, and milk and cookies before bed. Surrounded by beautiful lavender gardens, the Lavender Inn by the Sea is just two blocks from Santa Barbara's picturesque beaches and yacht harbor. Stearns Wharf, the oceanfront bike path, and downtown shops and restaurants are all within walking distance. Golf courses, wineries, and the Santa Barbara Mission are just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Lavender Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.