Think of the glamourous palm tree lined, mountain backed, Santa Barbara. Brimming with character, charm and history. Now... take a (reluctant) step into the Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel... and experience the exact opposite. Considering the wealth and beauty of Santa Barbara, the constant flow of tourists and students, there is little, or should I say, no choice, when it comes... More
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Tourist Hotel
- Santa Barbara Tourist Hotel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful new hostel located two blocks from the beach and one block to State Street, famous for it's nightlife, restaurants, Spanish architecture and shopping. We are directly opposite the train station and walking distance from the bus station, with plenty of bike parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.