Stayed here for two nights and couldn't have been more disappointed. I spent $306 a night to get free coffee and donuts in the morning, cold shower, loud road noise, very uncomfortable bed, and a super rude front desk lady this morning, April 13th. I decided I didn't want to stay here anymore so I am leaving. Don't recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- The Upham Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Upham Hotel
- Upham Santa Barbara
- Upham Hotel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian treasure in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, the Upham Hotel and Country House is the oldest continuously operating hotel in Santa Barbara, Southern California. Constructed of redwood with sweeping verandas, the 58-room 1871 landmark is surrounded by an acre of gardens and combines the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with the convenience of a full-service hotel and conference facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Upham Hotel & Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.