We stayed for just one night while travelling through the East Bay area. The hotel is tucked behind a semi-seedy shopping center anchored by a Ross store. However, once you get back to the hotel, it's pretty nice. The room was good sized and everything worked fine. It was quiet and the breakfast was good. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express San Pablo Hotel San Pablo
- Holiday Inn Express San Pablo Hotel
- San Pablo Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn San Pablo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richmond/San Pablo. The hotel is just steps away from the popular San Pablo Casino, 10 miles away from UC Berkeley and about 30 miles from Napa Valley and San Francisco. The Holiday Inn Express is ideally located near the popular tourist sites of Oakland and San Francisco and minutes from the Corporate Parks on Hilltop Dr., Richmond Parkway and the Hercules Biotech Center. The hotel boasts a 25-foot atrium lobby with free Wi-Fi access, a contemporary great room with fireplace, an expanded Express Start Free Hot Breakfast Bar and meeting facilities. We offer a Fitness Center, sauna and business center on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.