Great long-term stay option that I have used more than once. The in-room equipment: fridge, microwave, plates and cutlery is a life-saver. Walking distance to Safeway, centrally located and close to the freeway. Solid breakfast. Easily my favourite place to stay in the Peninsula.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo Hotel San Mateo
- Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo Hotel
- Residence Inn San Mateo
- San Mateo Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on Long StaysBook your 2012 US Open stay at our newly Renovated Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport/ San Mateo hotel located 8.6 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and 20 miles from the tournament! Spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, fully equipped kitchens, and free high-speed Internet access provide guests the perfect extended stay accommodations. Join us for a complimentary breakfast buffet and light dinner Mon-Thurs evenings in our Gatehouse. Bridgepointe and Hillsdale Shopping Centers conveniently located to our hotel. Hotel is near many excellent golf courses including Mariners Point and Poplar Creek. Fun is found at attractions Malibu Grand Pix Go-Kart & Golf, San Mateo Expo Center, Coyote Point Recreational Area and San Francisco's major league sports events at Candlestick and AT&T Park. After all this excitement relax in the pool, spa and Sport Court at the Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport San Mateo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.