Warm smiles and excellent hospitality. Lisa and Mayra made this stay one of the best places I have ever stayed in and I've been to many. Can't wait to go back it's home away from home. The free shuttle service great breakfast is awesome.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town Hotel
- Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Old Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn Executive hotel in Sacramento (Old Town) is located just off I-5 and a half block from Old Town Sacramento. From here you can walk to the Capitol, Crocker Art Museum, and Downtown Plaza. Our Old Town hotel is only minutes to the Sacramento Zoo, Fort Sutter and outdoor recreation activities in the Sacramento Area. Our hotel in Old town Sacramento serves a daily, complimentary, continental breakfast, free wireless internet and free weekday newspaper. At the end of a long day take a swim in our pool, soak in our spa, get in a work out in our fitness room or watch cable TV with HBO.For business travelers, our Business Friendly rooms have ample work space and a large TV with remote control. We also have rooms that are handicap accessible. Please inquire with the hotel about availability. For your added convenience, the free high speed Internet is available in all rooms. There is a restaurant on the premises and a complimentary shuttle to Sacramento International Airport, train and bus stations. Great value, friendly people- it's how we do things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.