I stayed here with a group (mostly over-50s), very comfortable. The building is an 1880s mansion with original woodwork, painted ceiling in the staircase atrium, nice carpets in the downstairs living areas, an elegant feel. The kitchen is modern and well-equipped. The complimentary breakfast was better than some hostels, toast and bagels (with cream cheese), oatmeal packets, and all sorts... More
- Also Known As:
- Sacramento International Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a rare opportunity to relax in the comfortable elegance of a beautifully restored 19th century Victorian mansion, one of California's best travel deals and America's most unique hostel. The 1885 mansion features lavish sitting rooms, stained glass skylights, elegantly carved stairways, and chandeliers, plus amenities including a fully equipped guest kitchen, game room, library, outdoor patio, Internet access, and on-site laundry and parking. Located near the Capitol. Private and shared rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sacramento International Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.