We have stayed three times in this motel, the rates are resonably low. Courteous staff, clean rooms, and a quiet location close to the freeway. No unessasary extras in the room, bed, phone, tv all working. Coffee and muffins in the office early am.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Redlands Hotel Redlands
- Good Nite Inn Redlands Hotel
- Good Nite Hotel Redlands
- Good Nite Redlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Only a stone’s throw away from San Bernardino, CA, the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay. Close to the fascinating Big Bear Mountains, and Snow Valley. Other scenic locations such as Joshua Tree National Park, Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park, Box Springs Memorial Park, and the refreshing Big Bear Lake. As well, Redlands is in close proximity to the extensive Arrowhead Conferences-Events, the University of Redlands, the Redlands Bowl, the Loma Linda Children’s Hospital, the intriguing Lincoln Memorial Shrine, and the adrenaline-filled California Speedway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Good Nite Inn Redlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.