Dana and Jessica at the front desk make every effort to make sure everything is wonderful. Carol hosts the Manager's Reception on Wednesday nights and makes certain everyone is well fed and 'watered' All three of these ladies go out of their way to make my weekly stay enjoyable and peaceful. Great job!
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Lion Inn Rancho Cordova is conveniently located just off Interstate 50 adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District in Rancho Cordova, CA. This puts you right near companies such as Bank of America, Sutter Health, VSP, Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton and many other major businesses. In the morning, enjoy our complimentary Roaring Start Breakfast Buffet that includes hot and fresh options such as egg items, waffles, fresh fruit, breakfast meats, cereals, yogurts, pastries and bagels.Our newly renovated 104 guest rooms are full of thoughtful amenities, including a well-lit work desk, a flat screen 42" TV with free cable including HBO, microwave, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, and hairdryer. And we'll make your business travels just a little bit easier by providing complimentary wi-fi, free local calls and a convenient fax service. At the end of a long day take a swim in our heated outdoor swimming pool, practice your swing at our putting green or try a game of ping pong by the pool. Red Lion Inn Rancho Cordova is in close proximity to just about everything in the center of the Greater Sacramento Region and you get to experience every season. We are just 15 miles from downtown Sacramento, 8 miles from Folsom, 6 miles from Sacramento State Aquatic Center and 7 miles from Folsom Premium Outlets.The hotel is close to the American River Parkway, Lake Natoma, and Folsom Lake which allows for rafting, kayaking, rowing, swimming and enjoying the sun in all aspects of summer. The mountains in Tahoe are about two hours away from world class ski resorts. Don't forget about the historic Nimbus Winery. Make your way through the mom and pop shops while taking in a game of glow-in-the-dark mini golf and a visit to the old winery's cellar. The Mather Airport and sports complex are two miles from our hotel as well as Mather VA Medical Center. We are a short distance away from the world class equestrian centers including Rancho Murieta Equestrian Center, Brookside Equestrian Park, Leone Equestrians and Starr Vaughn Equestrian Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.