I feel kinda shortchanged I had stayed in Red Roof Inn Baltimore & Los Banos; at least they had a work table where you could place your laptop to add insult to injury? there was no Power Point electric extension anywhere on half a table for placing your laptop guests would have to share half an electric socket with the... More
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Rancho Cordova is renovated with all new rooms, free Wi-Fi, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. We feature an outdoor unheated pool, a conference room (seats 15-20), local restaurant delivery, a fitness facility, a coin laundry facility and extended stay rooms. All rooms have 27 inch TVs. Most of our rooms offer microwave and refrigerator units (a nominal fee may apply; please inquire.) Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee, tea and USA Today in the Lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. Kids 17 and younger stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Venere, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.