My friend and I found this hostel on the hostel international map and decided to stay on a whim. We were driving up the coast via the Pacific Coast Highway and it is right off of Highway 1. The staff were friendly and helpful. They have a hot tub on site that you can use, but you have to schedule... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International-Pigeon Point Lighthouse Hotel
- Hostelling International-Pigeon Point Lighthouse Hotel Pescadero
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fifty miles south of San Francisco, you can relax in a hot tub with a panoramic view of the ocean and then fall asleep gazing up at one of the tallest lighthouses in America. Perched on a coastal bluff, HI-Pigeon Point Lighthouse provides affordable shared and private accommodations in historic former lighthouse keeper's quarters. Amenities include fully equipped guest kitchens, free WiFi, and on-site parking. Nearby attractions include Pescadero Marsh and Ano Nuevo State Reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hostelling International-Pigeon Point Lighthouse Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.