Really nice accommodations with all the finishing touches (the toilet paper and paper towels were folded into fans at the ends, so cute!) Great size and location to downtown palm springs, without dealing with the noise. Jeffrey, the manager is so sweet and funny. Had a fabulous time and can't wait to stay there again!!
- Also Known As:
- Desert Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Springs
- Desert Vacation Villas Hotel
- Desert Vacation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the comforts of home in a resort setting! All condominiums are two-bedroom, two bath, full kitchen with a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room. All master bedrooms have a King bed and private bathroom. Guests bedrooms have either a Queen or twin beds. Free wi-fi, welcome coffee basket, welcome bath amentities, fresh grapefruit and lemons in season, and a large paperback lending library add to the fun. Two large outdoor bar-b-q's sit next to the pool and the outdoor whirlpool. Free bicycles for exploring the historic Las Palmas neighborhood and the homes of the movie stars. Only minutes from downtown Palm Springs, the casino, world-reknown restaurants, shopping, the unforgettable mountain Tram, the Air Museum and Art Museum, and Thursday Nite VillageFest where the streets are closed off for miles of food, music and fun. Be the star of your next vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Desert Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.