this was a nice, clean and quiet hotel with breakfast included. Although I think carpet looks like it needs to be deep cleaned or changed, the rest of room was acceptable. The hot tub and pool were great! Beds were comfortable. It's close to the beach. Stayed one only one night. A good value.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oxnard Hotel Oxnard
- Best Western Oxnard
- Best Western Oxnard Hotel
- Oxnard Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Oxnard Inn! Just because you’re traveling to one of the most desirable places in the country doesn’t mean you have to forego comfort and quiet. The Dallas Cowboys come to Oxnard, which is proof that our town is fit for the stars. Guests can enjoy four fun-filled festivals while in town, spend their days at the beautiful nearby beaches, or check out the intense agricultural scene. There’s a military Navy base nearby, and service men and women especially enjoy checking in to a comfortable, luxury hotel while off duty. Our recently renovated pool area is divine, and every room features a 42-inch flat screen TV. We’re close to the beach with competitive prices, so you can save a little extra of that vacation fund for a trip to Rodeo Drive. The central location of this Oxnard hotel means everything the region has to offer is only a short drive away. The Channel Islands are a mecca for hiking, fishing and kayaking enthusiasts. The Strawberry Festival, Salsa Festival, Banana Festival and Food Truck events are a foodies’ dream come true. Whether you’re in town to check out the Dallas Cowboys training camp or to peruse local beaches, you’ll easily find your groove. Some lucky business travelers are sent to our Oxnard hotel, but it feels more like pleasure than business when you’re so close to the beach. We welcome employees of Oxnard College, Cal State Channel Islands, UCSB, the City of Oxnard, the farming community and service men and women from the Navy bases. Convenient access to all local universities makes our hotel a top pick. Guests are able to access a wide variety of attractions nearby. Oxnard is a great place to shop while driving up the coast through California. There are great restaurants nearby, beautiful beaches and plenty to do in Oxnard. Add our famous, free breakfast to the mix and our Oxnard hotel is unbeatable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Oxnard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.