My stay at Seal Cove Inn was a first class experience from start to finish! High ceilings, fireplace, local and wonderful amenities. Breakfast was fabulous. Walks along the beach and in the garden. We had a meeting in Palo Alto and made the short drive for a truly great stay. Thanks Seal Cove Inn!
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 23 miles south of San Francisco, this serene hideaway is spectacularly set amongst a meadow of wildflowers and bordered by towering cypress trees. The inn looks out to acres of county park and the ocean beyond: an oasis where you can enjoy secluded beaches, watch frolicking seals, and follow the tree-lined path tracing the windswept Half Moon Bay ocean bluffs. The inn also features an executive board room for small meetings up to 14. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.