We have stayed in a number of hotels large and small in Monterey. However the Portola was our least favorite. The staff uncaring and robotic, the facility sterile. Upside, the rooms are a good value, and they are nice. However if you are looking for a warm ambiance or friendly helpful staff my recommendation is to look elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portola Hotel & Spa is located on the waterfront Monterey. Just steps away from historic Fisherman’s Wharf and the Monterey Bay, the hotel offers 379 nautically inspired guest rooms and suites, two onsite eateries, a full service day spa and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.