There are high end hotels that cannot boast such a location. From up on the cliff, I could see and hear the waves were crashing outside my window, with no obstructions. I stayed in one of the private rooms which can sleep one to two adults and probably one or more kids. Mind you, it has less floor space than... More
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Point Montara Lighthouse Hotel Montara
- Hi-Point Montara Lighthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, HI-Point Montara Lighthouse provides affordable shared and private accommodations in historic former lighthouse keeper's quarters. Amenities include fully equipped guest kitchens, free WiFi, Internet access, espresso bar, and on-site laundry and parking. The coastside location provides access to several beaches for swimming, surfing, kayaking, jogging, horseback riding, and windsurfing. Treat yourself--and your budget--to one-of-a-kind retreat on the dramatic and breathtaking California coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your HI-Point Montara Lighthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.