It's a long way to get the transfer to the mountainview. There is a train station by at least 20 minutes by walk. The west side of the hotel is a large restaurant zone. very good place for different choice for eating.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza San Jose/Silicon Valley Hotel
- Crowne Plaza San Jose/Silicon Valley Hotel Milpitas
- Crowne Plaza Milpitas
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Milpitas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to announce that as of mid-July 2013, we have completed our full hotel renovation! Experience the fast-paced energy of Northern California's vibrant Silicon Valley when you stay at the Crowne Plaza San Jose - Silicon Valley. Situated just minutes from the Mineta San Jose International Airport, our modern hotel is the largest in Milpitas and offers the perfect combination of comfort and convenience right here in the "Capital of Silicon Valley." Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, you'll enjoy our well-appointed guestrooms, spacious suites and fabulous service from our friendly staff and delicious food and beverage in our SEVENS BAR & GRILL. Connect to your social life or catch up on e-mails with our robust WiFi network and stay with us to discover your perfect home away from home right here in the energetic city of Milpitas, CA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza San Jose - Silicon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.