Stayed here with my friend and our kids. This place is very cute and cozy. They have a big lodge style dining room where they serve daily gourmet specials. The price was reasonable and about a beautiful 45 min drive to Yosemite. We had a very nice stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Hotel
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Hotel Midpines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yosemite Bug is a rustic mountain resort 25 miles from Yosemite Valley. Located on a forested 20-acre hillside complex, the Bug is relaxed and sociable but well run. In addition to the hostel kitchen, the lodge sports a restaurant that has a great reputation locally for value. Our desk staff are well versed about activities and hikes in Yosemite Valley, Sequoia Groves and Tuolumne Meadows. The Merced Wild and Scenic Area is 3 miles away and features white-water in spring and great summer swimming. Near the hostel itself is a large spring swimming hole and Mariposa Gold Town, 10 miles back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.