After finding another local property not stayable, I found this wonderful location. Upscale, rustic accomodations. Very warm and cozy in a beautiful location, gardens and ocean views. Very kind staff, excellent breakfast included. It is a wellness, yoga, vegan environment. Wish I had planned ahead to enjoy all these extras.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Inn By The Sea Hotel
- Stanford Inn By The Sea Hotel Mendocino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside, the exquisite Stanford Inn sits atop a meadow overlooking Mendocino Bay. Embodying the best of the rugged Mendocino Coast, the Inn is a haven. The rambling lobby, guest rooms, and suites are paneled in pine and redwood. Every detail is attended to, from wood-burning fireplaces set and ready to light to the sumptuous organic breakfasts. Inspired by the Stanford's Certified Organic gardens, The Ravens' restaurant is outstanding and nationally acclaimed for its vegetarian cuisine. Guests are indulged at the Inn's Massage in the Forest and private yoga sessions. Canoeing and kayaking on Big River, California's new State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Stanford Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.