Friendly staff who were helpful on every request. Large, comfortable room, and quiet after 10pm when the pool, and spa closed. Breakfast was good. There are reasonable places to eat close by, but definitely better places to eat on Manhattan beach proper (which is a nice 20 minute walk away). A good tour desk at this hotel, I was able... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel located in Manhattan Beach. Close to the Manhattan Beach Pier and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.