We chose this hotel to visit The Getty, The Reagan Library and Warner Bro. Studio. Good location, next to Trader Joe's and many local restaurants. The hotel staff gave us quick answers when we asked about the places for breakfast, the traffic on 405 and etc.. We were satisfied and liked this hotel except $10 parking charge per night.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Woodland Hills-Warner Hotel
- Holiday Inn Woodland Hills-Warner Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills is a new contemporary hotel perfect for both corporate and leisure guests, close to Warner Center with easy access to US Hwy 101. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.