The Boardwalk is just steps from the front door and at a nice part of the beach, just what I was looking for. The walls are thin, so noise travels, but no usual LA traffic and sirens noise. I preferred the interesting noise from the Boardwalk. Room had great amount of space, kitchenette was stocked for simple meal preparation. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Su Casa Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Su Casa Venice Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer sleek, well-appointed suites with full kitchens, marble bathrooms, free wireless, internet, local phone calls, cable and direct TV as well as heating and air conditioning. Complimentary breakfast is served every day in the room and is made up of organic coffee and teas, homemade scones, toast, porridge, yogurt and granola. Our mattresses are eco green and our crisp cotton sheets are hand pressed in house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Su Casa Venice Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.