After 16 hours flying from my country, we arrived to lax airport at 10 PM 13th of March 2014 with my children (my daughter 22, my son 21 and my youngest daughter 16 years old). We picked up our car and went directly to SU Casa. First let me tell you that I read almost all the reviews in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Su Casa Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Su Casa Venice Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer sleek, well-appointed suites with full kitchens, marble bathrooms, free wireless, internet, local phone calls, cable and direct TV as well as heating and air conditioning. Complimentary breakfast is served every day in the room and is made up of organic coffee and teas, homemade scones, toast, porridge, yogurt and granola. Our mattresses are eco green and our crisp cotton sheets are hand pressed in house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Su Casa Venice Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.