Stayed at Nite Inn for 4 nights. Price was awesome. Location was perfect. Rooms were smaller, but you're not here to stay @ your hotel, you're here for business or pleasure. With the savings you can double your stay or throughly enjoy Universal City!
- Also Known As:
- Nite Inn At Universal City Hotel
- Nite Inn At Universal City Hotel Los Angeles
- Nite Hotel Universal City
- Nite Hotel Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a conveniently located 2 Star Inn with all the comforts of home including on-site parking, our rooms have been completely renovated in 2009 and include most of the amenities and services that a 4 star Inn offers such as Wi-Fi, Complimentary Cable TV & HBOs and much more with a courteous, helpful staff. We are in the center of all Tourist Attractions and minutes to Hollywood Blvd. and Walk of Fame... Walk to Universal Studios and CityWalk, across from the Universal City Red Line Metro Station. We Are One Of The Recommended Neighboring Hotels of Universal Studios Hollywood. Hotel Serves Complimentary Tea and Coffee and Assorted Pastries.Limit One Car Per Room please. This property has exterior corridors. We Offer Special Passes To Universal Studios Hollywood And Many Sightseeing Tours.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Nite Inn at Universal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.