My boyfriend and I booked the romance package for the Egyptian room. Both innkeepers were very warm and friendly and helpful. When we checked in we got to see a few of the unoccupied rooms...they are all so creative and different from each other. The bath in the Egyptian room was amazing and there is a nice balcony that is... More
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Mansion At Los Alamos Hotel Los Alamos
- The Victorian Mansion At Los Alamos Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outside, the Victorian Mansion is a gorgeous, recently-renovated 1864 Victorian nestled in the heart of wine country. On the inside, it houses six incredible theme suites featuring theme beds, in-room hot tubs, fireplaces and hidden bathrooms. Music, fragrance, handpainted murals and tiles, movies and furniture will immerse you in the fantasy of your choice - will you stay in a sheik's tent? A 50's drive-in? A pirate ship? A gypsy caravan? Fantasy does not come at the expense of luxury or taste. Each room features impeccable decor and premium mattresses, sheets, towels and bathrobes. With our standard rates, a delicious bottle of local wine waits for you on arrival and a hot, gourmet breakfast is delivered to your suite every morning. Come visit us in the heart of the wine country made famous by the movie, Sideways - only a short drive from Los Angeles or San Jose through some of the most breathtaking scenery in the US. Get ready for an unforgettable experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Victorian Mansion at Los Alamos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.