We stay at Best Western pLus Hotels alot when driving anywhere. They never disappoint us. The service is also good. We liked this location. Very close to the cruise terminal. Parking your car is limited. They charged $10 a day. We would stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hotel At The
- Best Western Plus Hotel At The Long Beach
- Best Western Long Beach
- Long Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles and Orange County Airport, The Best Western Plus Hotel at the Convention Center is renowned for both convenience and its beautiful location. In the heart of the East Village, Long Beach’s art community this Best Western Plus hotel is less than a third of a mile from the beach, as well as walking distance to the Long Beach Convention Center and a few minutes to both the Aquarium of the Pacific and Long Beach’s Carnival Cruise Port. Our location and amenities make our hotel the perfect place to stay for your next visit to Long Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.