We find that the Holiday Inn Express hotels are consistently great choices. The room was spotless, the linens were better than average, and the staff was terrific. The breakfast, while always good at this chain, seemed especially good. Lots of choices, with attentive staff. Great job!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Jackson
- Holiday Inn Jackson
- Holiday Inn Express Jackson
- Jackson Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jackson, California. Escape to Historic Jackson, California via the Scenic Highway 49. Visit Sutter Creek, Amador City and Drytown with an abundance of antique and specialty shops. A variety of leisure activities await you including many local wineries in Plymouth and the Shenandoah Valley area (just ask our friendly Front Desk staff for a list!) We also have a local ski resort, Kirkwood, just 50 miles east on Hwy 88. There are Gold Country Mining and Cavern Tours. The historic town of Volcano offers cavern tours at the Historic Black Chasm or visit and enjoy the Indian Griding Rocks. Another special treat is Daffodil Hill, offering thousands of beautiful daffodils in the spring for a short time, so don't miss it! We are just 5 miles from the Jackson Rancheria Casino, Hotel and Conference Center with many entertainment shows! We are just three hours from the gate of Yosemite and two hours from South Lake Tahoe and Heavenly Valley Ski Resort so whether Amador County is your destination or you are traveling through, stop by and stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.